Why These Three Letters Matter
Driving a damaged car can be dangerous.
That’s why it’s so essential to have your repairs seen through by a trusted industry professional.
But sometimes it can be incredibly tricky to figure out exactly who can be trusted from who can’t…
But luckily the RAA has done the hard work for you!
Basically there are two types of repairer…
- Those who have been accredited – having their workshops, customer service procedures, and even their quotes reviewed by an independent industry professional.
- And then there are those repairers that aren’t accredited.
And the major difference between the two, in one word…
When you choose an RAA approved repairer, mechanical or crash, you are backed by a group dedicated to the safety of South Australian drivers. But not just any repairer qualifies…
RAA approved repairers must be some of the most trusted and best repairers available. And as an RAA approved repairer we guarantee every repair we make.
Here are just a few things you can expect:
- You’ll get a quote in writing for any repair work being done – We provide a written quote for every single repair. It details every facet of the foreseen repair process, from expected labour hours, to materials, and even the time you can come by and pick up your car up. AND… should your car need more repairs than first thought we’ll make sure that you’re fully notified AND have given us the green light to continue the repair work. We will never, ever conduct work on your car without you being fully informed of all the details.
- You’ll get an estimated time of completion – You’ll know exactly when you can pick up you repaired car and, once work has started we’ll get your repair finished to an impeccable standard as speedily as possible.
- Your repair is guaranteed – If for any reason the repair isn’t the absolute tip top you can bring it in and we’ll make it right!
- Personal service – from the time you call until well after the repair is complete. You’ll feel safe in the knowledge that we are looking after your car as if it were one of ours.
On the flip side; if you choose a non-RAA approved repairer (which we strongly advise against) there is no guarantee that the work carried out on your car is as safe or as strong as it could be. AND unlike an approved repairer the work be backed by a third party mediator like the RAA. This means you could be left high and dry – and out of pocket!
We Make Absolutely Sure That You’re Not Only As Happy As Possible With Your Car Repair, But Also That Your Car Is As Safe As It Could Possibly Be!
- We always have your best interest at heart – we’ve been a trusted South Australian repairer for nearly 50 years. We have the best, most loyal customers around, and we love that you keep coming back.
- We are RAA approved – The RAA is synonymous with serving South Australian drivers, and they’ll only let great repairers and mechanics display their logo. At DPP you’ll see the yellow RAA Approved sign proudly hanging above our doors. Proof that top quality workmanship and personal care are what you’ll experience every time you visit us.
- We love cars – we love what we do, our passion is getting your car looking its absolute best. That’s why we do it!
Whether you need a couple of scratches buffed out, a bumper replaced, a panel resprayed, or something a lot larger. We’ll have your car looking great again.
Here’s how you can get a quote.
There are a number of ways we can give you a quote, and a timeframe for repairs, even if you can’t come in yourself. It won’t just be a “here’s what it costs” conversation… we’ll detail the process of the repair to ensure you can feel confident that we are only doing what is absolutely necessary to restore your car to looking brand spanking new.
- Give us a call and ask for us to come and have a look. We’ll make the trip to come and see you to give you an accurate idea of how we’ll fix your car.
- You can send in pictures – in fact, we suggest that as soon as you notice any damage to your car you take photos immediately. This will give you plenty of documentation for the insurer, should you need to provide it. If you can’t arrange a time for us to come and have a look send us the photos of the damage and we can follow up with a written quote, and a phone call from one of our experts talking you through the details.
- You can come on in and say hi – We’re always happy to see our customers, and we love to be a part of the process that helps you feel better about having damage repaired. It’s understandable that you can be under stress when bringing in a car for a repair, especially the bigger stuff, and that’s why it’s important that you leave armed with everything you need to know about the repair, and know that your car will be as safe as ever.
If you’re ready to get a quote today give us a call, or to discover other great cosmetic upgrades we can fit to your car (tinting, bodywork, roof racks etc.) click here and have a browse.
Give us a call today on 8362 7395
Your friend, Cos.
PS. Even though the COVID restrictions are easing we still take your health very seriously. We will still be conducting our COVID19 sanitising service, which as a stand-alone service is $85, but 100% Free with every repair or customisation – THAT’S OUR IRON CLAD GUARANTEE!
PPS. If you’d like to review the RAA code of conduct for yourself you’ll find them here – check them out and make sure anyone servicing your car is RAA approved.